MOBIUS ASSISTS A LEADING FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IN ACHIEVING ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
Mobius Consulting assisted in implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) at a leading financial institution, with the primary objective of obtaining ISO27001 Certification. The scope of certification pertained to a core banking platform, along with related core banking processes.
In order to ensure this was possible, Mobius used a practical and technologically-led approach to:
- Define the organisation’s ISMS scope
- Perform a gap assessment against ISO27001 and ISO27002, to understand where implementation efforts needed to be specifically focused
- Perform a risk assessment over all information assets that make up the core banking platform
- Develop, review and implement all artefacts and processes as required by the standard, and in alignment to the Plan-Do-Check-Act model
- Train key stakeholders around the continued maintenance and operation of the ISMS
- Conduct an independent audit of the implemented ISMS, prior to the external certification body audit
We utilised the Phinity suite of technology products to ensure the efficient implementation and continued sustainability of the organisation’s ISMS.
The end result? ISO27001 certification, best practice information security, and satisfied regulators. Contact us if you want to become ISO 27001 certified.